Oh So Lovely Collection

"Oh So Lovely" is the sweetest collection and just perfect for all feminine papercrafting projects. I love it all and had the best time playing with it.

“Ruby”

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

Kaisercraft products used: Patterned Papers: P1791 Woman. Collectables CT823. Pearls SB787 Hot Pink. Chipboard Alpha 2 CB108. Mists Pink KM110. Glue Runner T325. Foam Tape T303.


“Hugs & Kisses”
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

Kaisercraft products used: Patterned Papers: PS399 Mademoiselle; P1796 Miss; P1790 Femme; P1788 Ladylike; P1794 Damsel. Collectables CT823. Glue Runner T325. Foam Tape T303.
Other Products Used: Kindy Glitz – clear.


“A Mothers Love”
With Mothers Day just around the corner, I thought I would create a sweet card and this collection is just perfect.

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

For my card base I used Decorative Die Doilies (DD504). I laid this die so that it was just above the fold line of my square kaisercraft card (see pic below) and rolled it through my Big Shot. You can secure your die in place with printed paper and you may need to rotate and turn a couple of times because you are rolling through two layers. This created a card with just a little bit of the die design missing at the top. To finish the base, I cut one more doily from single card and adhered this to the front. Then the fun begins……decorating with all things pretty!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

Kaisercraft Products Used: Paper Pad PP965. Collectables CT823. Decorative Die DD 504. Pearl Strips PL501 White. Lace Pack EM925.
Other Products Used: Kindy Glitz.

Comments

  1. The Ruby layout is indeed oh so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary...I agree, just love love these papers....oh so lovely!

      Delete
  2. I an in awe of your talent, Collette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous work, love this paper collection and you have created some wonderful projects :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2017/18 Kaisercraft Design Team Application