Kaisercraft Chase Rainbow Collection



“Special Times”  Layout by Collette

A quick, clean and simple page to remind me of my sons graduation. The ‘memories’ tab pulls out to remind me of all the details!
The blue patterned paper was cut to 11″ x 11″; the white card was cut to 8″ x 8″ and I used a 5″ wide by 7″ tall photo. As always, I sanded the edges of the photo to make it pop a bit! Grab your supplies, a cuppa and you will have this one done in no time!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Kaisercraft Products Used: Kaisercard CD133 Cherry; CD 650. Patterned Paper: P1806. Collectables CT825. Paper Blooms: F664 Fire Red. Clear Stickers: ST916. Assorted Paper Leaves EM995. Printed Paper Tape: PT211 Polka Dot Red. Rhinestones: SB711 Red; SB704 Dark Blue.


“Callen” Layout by Collette.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
  
 Kaisercraft Products Used: Patterned Paper: P1809 Colour; P1810 Tone.  Collectables: CT825. Paper Blooms mini: F669 Fire Red; F650 Olive. Wooden Flourishes: FL510 Intricate corners. Kaiser Mists: KM105 Turquoise; KM104 Lime Green. Templates: T608 Honeycomb. Printed Tape: PT215 Chevron – mint.
Other Products Used: Cheesecloth; Sequins; Dental Floss, Liquid Pearls.


“Enjoy” Card by Collette
A cute card featuring Decorative Dies and the new Quad Templates. Check out the video below to see how I made the paper flower.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

Kaisercraft Products Used: Card & Envelop Packs: CD501. Paper Pad PP967. Template T620 Flora Quarters. Decorative Dies: DD502 Birds and Cages; DD707 Layered Flowers. Lace: EM926. Pearl Strips: PL501 White.
Other Products Used: Gold Kindy Glitz; Border Punch.


“Paper Flowers” by Collette
Check out the video tutrorial and see how I made these flowers.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

https://youtu.be/-zd6HVWHl4Y



“Templates and Mists” by Collette
I was thrilled when I received the latest templates and mists to play with and thought I might share a few ideas on how I like to use them.

https://youtu.be/6Qb2DCBe2X8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2017/18 Kaisercraft Design Team Application