Twist & Pop Card


Twist & Pop this Christmas 

August 23, 2016
Hi  papercrafters
DSC_0908
This month I have a FABULOUS card tutorial to share with you, I am really excited about this one! I have been having so much fun with ‘Christmas Wishes’ – a stunning contemporary Christmas Collection. It is just perfect for this card! 
It is  not a difficult card to make if you follow my video tutorial, after all you stop and start and work at your own pace.
I promise that you will amaze your family and friends. I love this card!
In the video I show you how to make the card base and then speed things up as I decorate it, showing you some tips and tricks along the way! 

Twist and Pop Card

The front…..
DSC_0034
DSC_0025 (2)
The inside that twists and pops!
DSC_0037
The video that shows you how YOU can make this special card!

Kaisercraft Products Used: ‘Christmas Wishes’ Collection; PP1003 Paper Pad | CT862 Collectables | P2144 pink Poinsettia |  GC107 Golden | DD388 Decorative Die Poinsettia | DD935 Die & Stamp Set Flourish Baubles | SB701 Rhinestones soft pink | T325 Glue Runner | T327 Embossing Tool | T328 Paper Creaser | T330 Die Release Tool |
Other products used: Velcro Paper Dot | Gold Embossing Powder | Glitter | Spray Adhesive | Fixative Spray | Sparkle Mist | Embossing ink pad | Kindy Glitz.
 I do hope you have a go and give someone a special surprise this Christmas …… if you do, have fun and let me know how you go!!

Comments

  1. Hi there your card is awesome - do you have the instructions in paper form with all the measurements on line??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry, I have not written up the instructions on paper, it is on my to do list. If you stop and start the video to make one, I am sure you won't find it to hard, Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Cholesterin,i habe Fond our beautyful card by Tube, so That i am go to See our Other cards.realy wonderful.... Sorry But my english is so awful, i am froh German
    Hugs anne 2411

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne for your lovely kind words. Hope You enjoy my other cards and your English is fine :) xx

      Delete
  4. Sorry my Tablet, is greasy, your Name is colette Not Cholesterin, is write some times Other words. Hugs anne 2411

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your English is great, I always forget to spellcheck and often have similar problems lol! So glad you like the cards Ann. Enjoy :)

      Delete
  5. I'm just amazed at how many people are making this card. I think the video has just about gone viral and everyone loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your video tutorial for making this card is perfect, nice and clear and not rushed( apart from the speed up when decorating ) thank you loved it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Teresa, So glad you enjoyed my video :) So nice of you to leave me a comment :)

      Delete
  7. Your video tutorial for making this card is perfect, nice and clear and not rushed( apart from the speed up when decorating ) thank you loved it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi: I made this card using your fabulous instructions. It was so much fun. My special people will get this card. Now onto the box. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fabulous Joanne, Thanks so much for letting me know. Happy crafting

      Delete
  9. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2754847?&cat=500&ppuser=90586
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2754848?cat=500&ppuser=90586
    My card that I made using your tutorial. I really enjoyed watching your video. You made it really easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MariLynn. I saw your card and just love it. The colours are gorgeous! :)

      Delete
    2. An really lovely card and so well demonstrated

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Masculine Quick Cards

2017/18 Kaisercraft Design Team Application