“Single Moment” Layout by Collette
A simple layout to showcase a beautiful photo of my mother.
Kaisercraft Products Used: Antique Bazaar – Patterned Paper: P1804 Character; P1801 Limited. CT824 Collectables. Sticker Sheet SS279. Clear Stamps: CS213 Chase Rainbows; CS855 Texture – Scallop Lace. Ink Pad IP724 Bark. Paper Booms Mini: F669 Fire Red. Sparklets: RS411 Cameo. Wooden Flourishes: FL510 Intricate Corners; FL476 Palm Leaves. T325 Glue Runner; T303 Foam Tape.
Other Products Used: Glossy Accents
“Dutch Fold Card” by Collette
- Cut card base 8″ x 7 1/8″.
- Score on 8″ side at 2″ and 6″.
- Rotate and score on 7 1/8″ side at 2 3/8″ and 4 6/8″.
- Cut out top two segment on each side, (see pic above).
- Fold and decorate using the gorgeous Antique Bazaar papers and collectables. All my papers came from the 6 1/2″ paper pad, just perfect for card making!
Kaisercraft Products Used: Kaisercard: CD108 Coffee Bean. Paper Pad PP966. Collectables – CT824. Adhesives: T325 Glue Runner; T303 Foam Tape.
Other Products Used: Happy Birthday Label.
“Twisted Easel Card” by Collette
- Cut card base 11″ x 4 1/4″. Score on long side at 5 1/2″. Card will be side opening.
- Diagonal score on front of card from bottom left corner to top right corner. Fold inwards on score lines.
- For easel top, cut matching card 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″. Adhere this with double sided tape to the bottom scored section of the card front.
- Decorate using papers from the Antique Bazaar Paper Pad and the beautiful ‘Collectables’. Make sure you use foam tape to pop up a ‘stopper’ to hold your card open, ( I have used a die cut label from the paper pad).