Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Entry

I cannot believe that I have been on the Kaisercraft Design Team for a year....time really does fly when you are having fun. It is my first and only Design Team and was very daunting to begin with. It did not take long to feel like one of the family, the other members were fabulous and so inspiring and Kaisercraft were incredibly helpful.

 It has truly been awesome, it has re-ignited my papercraft passion and it has been a honour to be associated with such a generous and professional company.

When the call came out for the 2015 entry it took me only a second to decide...of course I would love to continue with this fabulous Design team. So here are my round one entries. I have to submit a  Layout, a Beyond the Page/Altered Item and a Mixed Media item or card. 

Please let me know what you think, my fingers will be crossed, there are so many amazingly talented papercrafters out there!


"Layout"

There have been so many stunning paper ranges and I admit it was hard to choose a collection for my layout. Here I am working with the 'Sandy Toes' Collection....fresh, beachy and fun!









Beyond the Page

I love all the wooded projects that Kaisercraft bring out each month, I especially love how practical many of them are. For my 'Beyond the Page' entry, I have decorated the Medium Tray (W272) along with four Table Tidy's (SB115). I wanted to create something beautiful and practical to keep me organised as I craft. This tray will house my most used items and sit on my desk directly in front of me. I hope, (and feel sure) it will help keep things tidy and easily found!

I have selected my very favourite paper collection, "Blue Bay" to decorate these wooded items and I must say it makes me want to redecorate my craft room....just love the colours and designs!









CARD

"All that Glitters" was well named....a stunning collection that I had a lot of fun with. I have made this swing card from papers in the 6 1/2" paper pad! Surely any girl would love to receive it?
 







So there it is, done. Now I eagerly wait to see if I am successful. Wish me luck. 

Collette xxx

Comments

  1. Wow Collette! They are all so beautiful! Ur layout is perfect for the photos, and Just sings of the joy of Summer, ur BTP is classic and elegant & your cards are always a stand out! Well done! I don't think you need gd luck for this audition- but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all the same :) Stunning creating! !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created such great projects!!
    All the Best :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your entries Collette. I don't see how they could not want you to continue on the design team. Here in Hervey Bay, we are privileged to be able to watch you at work and benefit from your creativity and teaching. We love what you do and make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful creations Collette!!! LOVE your BTP project...so clever and totally gorgeous!! Don't think you will need it but I wish you the best of luck :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best Collette I know you will do well. Love your work:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2017/18 Kaisercraft Design Team Application