Australian Card Maker of the Year

The news is out and I can finally tell everyone........

I have been voted Australian Card Maker of the year by Practical Publishing and Australian Simply Cards...WOW!!

They had the largest number of entries ever and there are so many amazing cards!
 I had to submit three and I chose a range of different techniques. 
The photos and details can be found in Australian Simply Cards on sale this Thursday and of course many of you have copies already as you are subscribers!

My prizes are so generous, $2,500 of products and a place on the magazines Design Team. 

What an incredible accolade!!


Comments

  1. Congratulations Collette, great achievement you must be so proud and elated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that your talents are recognised Collette. I'm really happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Collette, well done, your cards are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2017/18 Kaisercraft Design Team Application