2017/18 Kaisercraft Design Team Application

Hi papercrafters!




I was super excited to get into the second round for the Kaisercraft Design Team for 2027/2018.

I was sent the stunning Lilac Whispers collection to create an entry. As always with Kaisercraft the papers are stunning, all I needed to do was to create something special.

It's been crazy around my household and business so time was limited, but I decided I would create a Four Fold Card with Pop Out Cube.

Despite time pressures, I wanted to create something special and the pop out cube always gets a 'WOW' and the four fold card would showcase the stunning paper.

I love junk mail; so often there is inspiration and a few years ago a retail company sent me a pop out cube ...... I loved it! I played, adapted and re-sized to create a version great for cardmaking and have taught it in many classes. It is ALWAYS so well received!

So again I played with the size so I could incorporate it into my Four Fold Card.

I really hope you like the card and video and enjoy making one yourself.






On the front of my card I used the wonderful Kaiercraft Hydrangea die. I stuck the petals onto half a polystyrine ball for extra dimension. I embossed the Kaisercrafts Butterfly Die and inked and embossed the wooden flourish!  Distressing has also been used.

Here is my video!





Kaisercraft Products used: Lilac Whispers Collection: SS342 Sticker Sheet | P2348 White Wood | P2345 Illusion | P2347 Mist | P2349 Jade | P2350 Echo | P2351 Well Wishes | CT885 Collectables | DD501 Decorative Die Butterfly | DD372 Hydrangea Flower.

So, wish me luck, cross your fingers and toes, I am!!

Collette
xxx


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards