Traditional Christmas Trio

Hi Papercrafters

Today I am playing with the latest 'Highland Christmas' from Couture Creations. It is a festive traditional collection with all things Christmassy!



As well as beautiful papers, this collection comes with beautiful dies, embossing folders, foil stamps and even chipboard. So Christmas Card making is sorted!

A Trio of quick and easy cards should start the season of Christmas Card making of to a great start! 

I believe we only have about 16 weeks to go 😜.

I have used two of the new mini dies in this collection. They are inexpensive and cut so beautifully! This is the Highland Reindeer, you can choose to have him with or without antlers that come with this mini set, isn't he gorgeous!


For each of my cards, I cut a base from 'sheet 9' of the collection, 3 7/8" x 5 7/8" and distressed the edges. 



The three images I chose were from sheet 7, (oh just look at the other beautiful elements on this sheet, so many possibilities!)


I cut my card bases from 'Driftwood' cardstock (ULT200046) 8" x 6", scored at 4" on the long side to form a 4" x 6" card base.

Then is was time to layer and stick, with a mat of  'Vintage Gold' gold card CO725345. 








 I distress the edges of all the beautiful papers and once my card was finished I splattered with watered down white acrylic paint and a fan paint brush. I used the adhesive pearls on my Christmas tree.

Products Used

Highland Christmas sheet 7 - CO726280
Highland Christmas Sheet 9 - CO726282
Highland Christmas Sheet 2 - CO726275 
Highland Christmas Sheet 12 - CO726285
Vintage Gold' Glitter Paper  - CO725345
'Driftwood' Cardstock - ULT200046
Mini Die 'Highland Christmas Reindeer' - CO726296
Mini Die 'Highland Christmas Forrest' - CO726291
Adhesive pearls - CO725369

I hope you have enjoyed my post and it inspires you to hunt out this great traditional Christmas Collection and start creating!

Christmas is just around the corner. Until next time

Happy Creating
Collette
xx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Silver Bells Christmas Card

Masculine Quick Cards