'Happy Birthday' - Card

Hi Papercrafters

Today I have a lovely gold and white birthday card for that special friend.



What can go wrong with beautiful papers, a pallette of gold and white and some lovely textural elements!

I started by creating a 4" x 6" closed card base, and then used the new frame " Loving Flourishes Frame Die" by Ultimate Crafts.

Once the frame was stuck down, I played with lots of beautiful textural elements!



I added some multi coils of twine and some of the gorgeous 2mm adhesive pearls to form part of a circle.

Next I wrapped some of the new paper 'Special Occasions' "Gold Damask Foil', (the photos do not do the foiling justice, it is truly beautiful!), around a fine pencil, taped the ends together and attached them to the card; three coils, different lengths. Did you know it looks so much better if you work in odd numbers!

Then my favourite large flower takes pride of place and I tucked a soft beige feather, gold sprays and a little bow behind it.



I finished the card with a sentiment that I printed on the computer and curled in my usual fashion.



Products Used

ULT200044 - Cinnamon Cardstock
ULT200048 - French Vanilla Cardstock
ULT157935 -Loving Flourishes Frame Die
CO726403 - Gold Damask Foil Paper
CO725381 - Dark Chocolate 2mm Adhesive Pearls
CO724918 - Bouquets Gold & Silver
CO724298A - Camden Beaded Cottage Flower

Other: twine, feather.

Thanks so much for dropping by today, have an amazing crafty week 😉

Collette
xx



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

Silver Bells Christmas Card