Never Ending Photo Card


It’s my sons birthday soon and I wanted to make him a ‘special’ card – one that could incorporate photos and that would be interactive. I chose the ‘Never Ending Card’ which I re-sized . It is such a great card! You could put so many more photos on it and turn it into a fun unconventional mini album. Think Christmas…..family overseas, send them a Never Ending Card with lots of your family pics!
Here is the front of the card…

DSC_0197

This is the first turn….(isn’t he adorable!).

DSC_0199

This is the second turn…..

DSC_0200

and the third and final turn, the next turn takes you back to the beginning!
Such clever fun!

DSC_0201

I hope you are inspired to make one, to help I have made a special u-tube video….just for you to make it real easy!




Kaisercraft Products Used: Story Book Collection – PP993 Paper Pad | PS446 Book Covers – Foil | CD602 Ivory Card | IP724 Ink Pad Bark.
Other Products Used – Birthday Stamp | Gold Embossing Powder.

Have fun creating

Collette

Comments

  1. I loved making this in class. It's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2017/18 Kaisercraft Design Team Application