Mini Bookshelf and albums


Oh my golly gumdrops….you have to see this sweet little bookshelf to fall in love with it!
I decided to make one for each of my boys! We have no family in Australia, some live in the UK and Ireland, some have passed. I decided to dedicate one little book for each family member, going back as far as I can. This little shelf can fit quite a few albums and I have really enjoyed compiling information on our extended family!
Other sweet ideas are to have a mini album for each of the countries you have visited, how nice it would be to do a bit of armchair traveling when you are feeling low; or an album for each month of you babies life, I think the set would cover 2 years!

DSC_0210

I love the wood effect paper in this collection ( P2065 Library Card), it is so rich and authentic!

DSC_0181

DSC_0206 
The mini albums measure a sweet 3″ wide x 4″ tall. Each of my albums has a different saying like the above which I cut from P2068 Bookplates.
Here are pics of the inside of one of the books.

DSC_0182

DSC_0184


DSC_0186


DSC_0186
DSC_0187


Kaisercraft Products Used: SB2406 Mini Album Bookshelf | SB2405 Mini Album |PP993 Paper Pad | P2064 Novel | P2065 Library Card | P2062 Pages | SS309 Sticker Sheet | CT852 Collectables | IP 724 Ink Pad Bark.

I hope you like them
Collette
xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2017/18 Kaisercraft Design Team Application