Christmas Layout with 'Holy Night' Collection

“A child is born”

To me, Christmas is about family, friends and charity.
It all becomes so magical when there are little ones about! One of my family traditions when my boys were younger was the special ‘night before Christmas gift’….a HUGE box containing, new pyjamas, a new book, some chocolate buttons to make a special Christmas eve hot chocolate, and a new ‘cuddle’ toy! I never captured this tradition in photo, but I have journalled it along with the many others we have.

This is a photo of a friends grandson, I have not been blessed with my own just yet! To me it sums up the spirit of Christmas, the magic of childhood innocence, excited in the traditions of the season.



Kaisercraft Products: ‘Holy Night Collection’ – P1910 Baby Jesus | P1909 Glory | SS291 Sticker Sheet |CT835 Collectables |EM424 Tag Pack | DD720 Layered Poinsettia Die | IP724 Bark Ink Pad | T325 Glue Runner | T302 Foam Dots | T331 Sanding Block.
Other Products: Crystalina Kindy Glitz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

Silver Bells Christmas Card