OTP Tool Box


TIME MACHINE COLLECTION

This collection is so many peoples favourite, I sold out so quickly in my shop but have re-stocked! I thought I would share some of the beautiful wood items that I have created with these papers.


“Tool Box”
This is the fourth ‘Tool Box’ that I have made, they are just so darn practical! They can store so many goodies including your paint or mist collection!
This one is not for me, its for the man in my life as one of his Fathers Day gifts. I know he will love it!


_DSC0111

Kaisercraft Products: Time Machine Collection. P1919 Mechanism | P125 Gears | Collectables CT836 | Metal Ring Handles TM815 | Metal Book Plates Brass TM804 | Cogs FL399 |Ink Pad Bark IP724.
Other Products: Paint | Screw brads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Silver Bells Christmas Card

Masculine Quick Cards