Masculine Quick Cards

Hi Papercrafters

Today I have three quick Masculine Cards using the newly released Gentleman's Emporium Collection from Couture Creations.


My first Card "Cherish" uses the foiled Pocket Watch. 

This is popped up on a simple background of papers and is the focus of the card.

The pale gold foil is perfect and a bit understated which I love. 




My second Card uses papers and embellishments from the Ephemera set. 

I also used the Square Gentleman's corner die. It is so beautiful and intricate and cuts so beautifully! The Happy Birthday sticker was from the Tiny Words sticker Sheet, I coloured the gold with a black permanent marker.



For my third card I did a simple score and fold on my score board to simulate a shirt. The paper size I cut was 6" long x 3" wide. And I score 1 1/4" in from top left to 3" down from top right.



I cut the little button from the watch paper in the paper pad and gently curved the shirt collar to add dimension.  I then finished it of with ephemera.



PRODUCTS USED

CO726813 - 6" Paper Pad
CO726540 - Diecut Ephemera Set
CO726834 - Square Gentleman's corner mini die
CO726854 - Pocket Watch Cut Foil and Emboss Die
CO726342 - Score Board
CO726218 - Foil Pack

I hope you have fun with this great collection. Thanks for stopping by today.

Collette
x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Silver Bells Christmas Card