Rose Vine Card by Collette Mitrega

Welcome Papercrafters.

Today I have a couple of cards using the wonderful Modern Essentials, Cut, Foil and Emboss Dies. I love a die that does it all and have selected the nesting  Rose Vine Frames to feature on my cards.


I seem to be a 'golden mood' at the moment! Again I have chosen gold and white, but am loving how elegant that combination looks!


I layered this up differently, instead of the thick metal shim, I used two of the thinner ones which foiled and cut beautifully!



I had some beautiful left over bits of foil when I cut out the frames, way too good to throw out so I simply used my Go Press & Foil machine to attach the foiled frame to some card.


To do this I put the thick shim on my Go press and Foil machine, put the foil gold side down, then my card and I used 2 card shims. It all attached beautifully! Not bad for leftovers!



Love the leaves 2 stickers. They come in so handy!

Products Used

CO726462 - Cut Foil & Emboss Nesting Nesting Rose Vine Frame
CO725385 - Mirror Gold Foil
CO725345 - Vintage Gold Glitter Paper
CO725410 - Mirror Foil Board
AD349600 - Leaves 2 Gold
CO725410 - Snow White Cardstock


Hope you have had some inspiration.

Until next time my crafty friends

Collette 
xx






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application