A 'Lavish Ball Gown' Card

Hi my crafty friends. 

New Video!!

Have you discovered the cut and foil dies, all done in one pass, with the quality cutting that Couture Creations is renowned for?


Today I have a new video (find it further down the page), that explains how to use them, all bits, even the leftovers, and I show you how to make my 'Lavish Ball Gown' card.

This new collection, (Lavish Ballroom) of cut and foil dies are simply wonderful, you will have many creative hours of fun with them, there is a wonderful selection to choose from and they are in the shops now!


So I created a simple little card fold for my 'lavish' card base and selected a luscious two colour palette of gold and white.  Here are some photos:





Click on the Video and learn about the new cut and foil dies, and see me make this pretty card 😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRmBybWpKs0


Products Used:

ULT200001 - 12" x 12" Cardstock Snow White
ULT157876 - Foiled Paper Pad
CO725410 - Mirror Foil Board Gold
CO725345 - Glitter Paper vintage Gold
CO725908 - Cut & Foil die Ball Gown
CO725439 - Mini Stamp Sending Wishes

Thanks for stopping by my crafty friends ..... don't forget to SHARE💖

Collette xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application