Multi Step Card - Let's Celebrate by Collette Mitrega

Happy 2018 my papercrafting friends! May all your dreams come true!

To kick the year off I have made a video especially for you on the easy yet wonderful ...

Multi Step Card!


I have had so much fun playing with the Ritz Collection, have you seen it?

It is full of neutral backgrounds and has amazing foils, panels, borders and die cuts. I must confess I have a few of the 12" and 6" paper pads in my stash .... it's just so easy to use and I love that!

I have been making these multi step cards for years and my family and friends love them; so I thought I would share with you lovely peeps! 


It is quite a simple and quick card to make and I am sure it will become a favourite card foundation!


So go grab a cuppa and take 13 minutes or so to watch my video, I do hope you can find the time!


PRODUCTS USED: 

The Ritz Collection - Gatsby: 12" Paper Pad ULT157826 | 6" Paper Pad ULT157827 
Other ArtDeco Creations Products: Snow White Cardstock ULT200001 | Obsidian Cardstock ULT200007 | Glitzen Glamour Crystalina CO721971 | Foam Mounting Tape CO721963 | Applicator Bottles CO724574 | Teflon Non Stick Scissors - CO725083 | Paper Trimmer CO723973

Other Products Used: E-Z Runner Grand Permanent 3L01250


I hope you have enjoyed my post and are inspired to create. 
I would love to know what you think, so maybe you can find time to leave a comment, I do love to hear them!

Lets' have a wonderful crafty 2018!

Hugs
Collette
xxx




Comments

  1. Quite a wonderful card. Thanks forintroducing me to this paper collection. Cheers in the New Year !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah .... so lovely you left a comment Suzanne :). It is a beautiful collection. Wishing you lots of happiness, good health and many crafty days in 2018 xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Collette I am off to make my own take on this now. You said you would like to see what we all make from our kits. I would like to show you what I have made from my December kit. How or where do I do that, not really tech savy. Also where do I go to contact you I have lots of questions re your kits ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2017/18 Kaisercraft Design Team Application