Christmas Tree


Hello papercrafters


I love the new collection from Couture Creations 'It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas', and with Christmas fast approaching I though I would create a little card for you, and of course I have made a video to show you how, just in case you want to play too! The collection is so very Christmassy, the colours and designs could be nothing else, just perfect!


My card features a layered and dimensional Christmas tree which is easy to create and adds so much fun and dimension to the card.


The background papers are so traditional and even a quick glance at the card shouts out 'Christmas! The addition of some sparkle and glitter add to the festive fun.

The Video

I have made a video that will show you step by step how I have made this card. I hope you enjoy it. Please don't forget to hit the subscribe button, found on the bottom right corner of my video, this way you will not miss a thing and it's free!



Products Used:

ULT158298 12" x 12" Paper Pad | ULT158319 Build a Tree Layering Die | ULT158314 Merry Christmas Decorative Die | ULT 158326 Away in a Manger Decorative Die Set | ULT157644 Diecut 'n' Bond | CO723931 A6 Card & Envelope | C0725345 Vintage Gold Glitter Paper.

I hope you have time to play and create this gorgeous card, after all Christmas is fast approaching!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Collette
xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application