Together is a beautiful Place - Card


I have a new love, playing with stencils and I love that Kasiercraft have a wonderful range of smaller stencils for cardmakers!

There is so much fun to be had with them. Here is one of my recent cards, I do love white on white with a simple wash of colour here and there.
I hope you like it to.



Kaisercraft Products Used: IT434 Floral Wreath 6″ x 6″ Designer Template | Wildflower PP1016 Paper Pad | CD601 Premium White Cardstock | DD707 Layered Flowers Decorative Die | DD522 Berry Vine Decorative Die | DD169 Double Vine Decorative Die | F644 Coconut Mini Paper Blooms | KM111 White Kaiser Mist |  KM115 Candy Kaiser Mist | SB794 Snow Pearls | CS277 Clear Stamp – P.S I Love You | IP719 Black Ink Pad | T321 Acid Free Craft Glue | T314 Double Sided Tape.
Other products used: Cheesecloth | Texture Paste | Glitter

Thank so much for dropping by
Collette

xxx

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful card Collette. I love looking at your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply beautiful Collette. I really enjoy your video tutorials, very easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice to get a comment, thank you so very much xx

      Delete
  3. a gorgeous card Collette. by the way, i have been watching some of your older videos and enjoying them too. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.
    6 people

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2017/18 Kaisercraft Design Team Application