Gatefold Album

This is a ‘take’ on the card that I made for my design team application. This time I added photos to make it into a small album that opens and stands impressively to display its beautiful photos. Below you will find one of the videos I made for my Design Team Application; it explains how to make this, go on, give it a go, it is super impressive and not that hard!
So here is the album fully, opened!

DSC_05401

Below, you can see the front is closed with a simple belly band adorned with beautiful Kaisercraft Blooms.

DSC_0546

The first opening reveals some beautiful papers and photos. Notice that I have limited my embellishments, anything too bulky and the album will not close nicely!

DSC_0542

The story continues with more beautiful photos as you turn the pages.

DSC_0544

When the album is opened and standing proud ….. it looks so impressive!

DSC_0569

I hope you want to make one of these gorgeous gatefold albums; to help you I have made a step by step video, click on the video link below and see how I made the card base. I have decorated the card in the video with papers from the yet to be published ‘BoHo’ Collection. The good news is this stunning collection will be available in just a few weeks.

Kasiercraft Products Used: ‘Always & Forever Collection’ – P2093 Admire | PP997 Paper Pad | CD187 Kaiser Card Pebble | CD129 Burnt Orange | DD755 Decorative Die Lace Borders | F635 Paper Blooms Terracotta | F645 Mini Paper Blooms Honey |EM 995 Assorted Paper Leaves | SB710 Rhinestones Orange.

Other Products Used: Velcro Paper Dots | Imaginarium Metal Embellishments.


Happy crafting
Collette

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Silver Bells Christmas Card

Masculine Quick Cards