Kaisercraft - Three Masculine Cards

I needed to make a few quick masculine cards so chose to feature some oragami. The folded shirt is cute, as is the tie! What guy would not love the briefcase filled with chocolate, or a $50 note!!!  I cut an inch from the length of a Kaisercraft green square card - this ensured I had the perfect colour to stamp my sentiment on. Papers from Kaisercraft. I used liquid pearls on the lapels.


I Love the background papers from Kaisercrafts Base Coat range. This is an old faithful sketch that I use often when I want to make a quick card. Stamp from G45. Notice how the kraft card that  I have stamped the boat on has a fine black border. I run the chisel end of a black fusion pen along the card - looks just like a fine black mat and works perfctly every time!

These little buttons were coloured with Kaisercraft fusion pens - the pens are so useful to have in your stash! You can colour ribbon, wood, stamped images etc!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application