I have had fun getting a little bit messy with this card. I used lots of the beautiful new dies and papers from the 'It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas' Collection from Ultimate Crafts.
The collection is fabulously Christmassy and I always seem to sing Christmas carols to myself while I craft with it!
So for this little card I......
- Covered my card base in paper from the paper pad.
- Die cut the gorgeous window die and rubbed some white paint on it.
- Attached some acetate to the back of the window.
- Cut some floral patterned paper for behind the window and attach it the card with foam tape.
- Attached the window with foam tape.
- Created the lovely little 'Christmas Spray' with vellum poinsettias, die cuts, flower buds and pearls and a little bit of fussy cutting for the leaves.
- Applied a fine sprinkle of glitter (after all it is Christmas and I do love bling!).
- Printed out on my computer a sentiment onto a scrap of paper from the paper pad and popped it onto my card.
Here are a few close ups:
ULT158298 'Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas' 12" x 12" Paper Pad
CO725410 - Mirror Board Matte Gold
CO725345 - Vintage Gold Glitter Paper
ULT158300 - Vellum Decoupage Sheet (Poinsettias)
ULT158328 - Stained Glass Background Die
ULT158324 - Holly Branch Decorative Die
ULT158325 - Cardinal & Flourish Decorative Die
CO725369 - Deep Red adhesive pearls 2mm
Other: White Paint
Thank you so much for popping by today