Mixed Media Card




I decided to do a mixed media background, they are fun to do, a wee bit messy and the good news is you don’t make any mistakes – anything goes!
  • I die cut the wonderful ‘Mixed Media Circles’ Die (DD786), and popped it down on a 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ piece of white card.
  • I used a palette knife to spread some texture paste on top.
  • I then removed the die cut, (popped it aside for another project!), and waited for my texture paste to dry, (you could use a heat gun, but I had dinner to organise!).
  • Once dry, I gently rubbed some Kaisercraft stamp pads on the design and  random stamped some words so they blended into the background.
  • I then splattered with Kaisercraft paint – it got everywhere  but was surprisingly therapeutic lol!!
  • At this stage I loved how it looked and stopped the messy stuff and assembled the card with papers and collectables from ‘High Tide’.

dsc_0610


Kaisercraft Products Used: ‘High Tide Collection’ – PP1011 Paper Pad | CT871 Collectables | CD650 Cardstock  Smooth White |ST922 Clear Stickers Happy Birthday | RS 402 Rhinestones Island Lagoon | CS277 Clear Stamps ‘PS I Love You (for text stamping) | IP725 Ink Pad Petal Pink | IP726 Ink Pad Island | IP730 Avocado | KC001 Kaiser Paint White | KC043 Kaiser Paint Sea Breeze | CD511 C6 Card & Envelope Pack White.
Other Products Used” Texture Paste.

Hope you get to play too!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

Silver Bells Christmas Card