Mixed Media Card
I decided to do a mixed media background, they are fun to do, a wee bit messy and the good news is you don’t make any mistakes – anything goes!
- I die cut the wonderful ‘Mixed Media Circles’ Die (DD786), and popped it down on a 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ piece of white card.
- I used a palette knife to spread some texture paste on top.
- I then removed the die cut, (popped it aside for another project!), and waited for my texture paste to dry, (you could use a heat gun, but I had dinner to organise!).
- Once dry, I gently rubbed some Kaisercraft stamp pads on the design and random stamped some words so they blended into the background.
- I then splattered with Kaisercraft paint – it got everywhere but was surprisingly therapeutic lol!!
- At this stage I loved how it looked and stopped the messy stuff and assembled the card with papers and collectables from ‘High Tide’.
Kaisercraft Products Used: ‘High Tide Collection’ – PP1011 Paper Pad | CT871 Collectables | CD650 Cardstock Smooth White |ST922 Clear Stickers Happy Birthday | RS 402 Rhinestones Island Lagoon | CS277 Clear Stamps ‘PS I Love You (for text stamping) | IP725 Ink Pad Petal Pink | IP726 Ink Pad Island | IP730 Avocado | KC001 Kaiser Paint White | KC043 Kaiser Paint Sea Breeze | CD511 C6 Card & Envelope Pack White.
Other Products Used” Texture Paste.
Hope you get to play too!