Beach Themed Circle Shelf

I saw this, loved it and after decorating it love it even more. It is a very inexpensive project and because I chose to use the ink pad on it instead of painting it, it is a super quick project. There is also a gorgeous heart shelf (SB2403) that I have my eye on, I think it will feature my darling hubby!



DSC_0095


DSC_0101

I chose to make some simple chipboard (CB155) photo stands instead of sticking photos on my project, that way I can be flexible and change the layout  when my son brings me new shells – he hunts for perfectly formed miniatures! Love using the Kasier stamp pads to colour my wood. On this project,  Ink Pad ‘726 Island’ looks washed, I love that!  Run your pad along the wood, one way will run smoothly, the other will be rough, obviously go with the smooth!

DSC_0103 

I love the Kaisercraft corked bottles, they are super cute! Here I have filled one with sand and the other with some of my sons prized mini shell collection! I have popped the starfish out by using 3 layers of Kaisercraft Foam tape (T303). The wave border, taken off the sticker sheet acts as a perfect barrier and keeps things on the shelf. After sticking, I brushed talc on the back of the waves to make it ‘not sticky’!

Kaisercraft Products Used: ‘Coastal Escape’ Collection – P2056 Sea Grass | P2053 Shells | SS307 | CT 850 Collectables | TM818 Corked Bottles | CB155) Raw Panels Chipboard | IP Ink Pad 726 Island.

Hope you like this project as much as I do!
Collette
xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application