Flip Card with Kaisercraft Secret Garden


Have you seen the great new ‘Card Creations’ die range…..they are fabulous and will definitely get your creative Mojo dancing! 

I have had a few ladies ask how the flip dies work so I thought I would show you….they are super easy and definitely have that WOW factor!

So grab a coffee, dust off the glitter and enjoy the video I have made for you.
Collette





OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
.


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Kaisercraft Products Used: Secret Garden Collection: PP970 6 1/2″ Paper Pad. CT828 Collectables. SS283 Sticker Sheet. CD511 Card Pack C6. DD112 Card Creations Lattice Card Flip.
Other Products Used: Kindy Glitz

Comments

  1. beautiful ! Very well directed tutorial-thankyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you fro dropping by, so glad you enjoyed my video.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application