“Superstar” Layout by Collette
This is a super easy layout ideal for the beginner or for someone wanting a quick layout.
Photo sizes: one 6 1/2″ wide x 10″ tall; one 3 1/2″ wide x 4 3/4″ tall; one 3 1/2″ wide x 4 3/4″ tall.
NOTE: Keep referring to layout photo for placement and details.
- P1771 (Backstage) reverse is our base. Remove bottom decorative strip.
- Cut the top heading from P1768 (Ovation) reverse. Adhere to top of base paper using T325 glue runner.
- Using T307 (File Set), sand edges of all photos, (I line the photo up on the edge of my work mat or table and sand at an angle in a downward direction. This gives a small delicate white mat and makes the photo ‘pop’).
- Adhere largest photo with glue runner.
- Stick curtain border from SS274 Sticker Sheet below header and on top of largest photo.
- Apply adhesive (tape runner) to top, bottom and left side of second largest and adhere to page, (this enables journaling mat to slide in behind photo).
- From CT821 Collectables find small ‘clapboard’ and adhere. Adhere remaining photo.
- Cut CD650 smooth white Kaisercard to 2 1/4″ wide x 2 1/2″ tall and use to journal. Top with a file folder from CT821 Collectables. Write the word ‘Pull’ on this. Slide in behind second largest photo.
- Using T303 Foam Tape, adhere “ACT” banner from Collectables.
- Select word stickers from Sticker Sheet to finish your layout.
- Now sit back and admire. Well done!
Kaisercraft Products Used: Patterned Paper; P1767 Act, P1768 Ovation. SS274 Sticker Sheet. CT821 Collectables. CD650 smooth white Kaisercard .T325 glue runner. T303 Foam Tape.
Other Products used: Black journaling pen