You know how I love to create new sketches, these are my latest quick and simple ones. Coupled with great papers and stamps from Kaisercraft, these quickies look good don't you think? I love to edge my cards...Kaisercraft Fusions are great for this. I used the chisel end of the black here, run it along the edge and it looks like you have a very fine mat!

I love the butterfly stamps, (Kaisercraft Kaleidoscope Collection). The textured filling is awesome. On this card I embossed them in green!



 Just a reminder that you can stamp onto patterned paper, cut and piece your element, (in this instance a Kaisercraft cupcake stamp). You don't always have to colour in your stamped imnages!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Silver Bells Christmas Card

Masculine Quick Cards