Scrapbook Layout

Hi Papercrafters 😃

Today I have a lovely scrapbook layout using 'Le Petit Jardin' .... such a pretty and flexible collection.


I have used lots of layering and stressed edges. Here is how I started my page.




I love this 'Morning Flourish' decorative die and seem to be popping it everywhere on my cards and layouts at the moment. 


I love scattering a few sequins on my layouts, they add a hard 'anchored' elament, and also fill a space easily. This particular colour is amazing and seems to go with everything and makes a nice change from gold ... I love it! (Mixed Sequins).

There is lots of dimension on this page, including the flowers which I fussy cut from papers in the 12x12 Paper Pad (CO725434).


By cutting out several flowers you can use foam tape to build them up. I stressed the edges, spritzed with water and shaped the leaves.



I also love adding some cheesecloth for textural softness.


Isn't foiling chipboard the best? The foiled frame and sentiment match those sequins beautifully! 


Products Used:

Le Petit Jardin
12"x12" Paper Pad - CO725434
Ephemera Set - CO725446 
Morning Flourish Decorative Vine - CO725942
Cardstock 'Lush' - ULT200035
'Lifetime Memories' chipboard - CO725863
'Viney Frame Set' chipboard - CO725869
Mixed Sequins - ULT157640
Foil 'Copper' - CO725697 

Thank you so much for dropping in. 
Happy Crafting

Collette xx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Silver Bells Christmas Card

Masculine Quick Cards