'Jardin' Exploding Card & Video Tutorial

'Jardin' Exploding Card!

Hi Papercrafters. 😊


The 'Petite Jardin' Collection from Couture Creations is pretty and easy to use for all your papercrafting projects. An eclectic mix of florals, stripes, geometric designs both in soft and strong colourways.


The range has beautiful papers, dies, hotfoil stamps, chipboard and stamps, and really, choosing is the hardest part!


I was drawn to the beautiful border, flourish and branches dies;  these dies I could use on most cards, totally drop dead gorgeous!


 I wanted a card with a little surprise inside so I worked out the measurement for an exploding insert following one of my favourite Tea Bag fold Designs.






 It works beautifully! 

You can see exactly how I made this in the video I have put together for you πŸ˜‰ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6rL3cA312I




I do hope you get a chance to create this little fun card and to shop for some beautiful products! Here's what I used:

PRODUCTS USED:


LOCAL STOCKISTS



Have fun creating everyone and I hope to see you at Creative Inspiration Live - March 2019 
.... 
It's going to be two days of generosity and creative fun!

Collette
xx





Comments

  1. That's a very pretty card. I love those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Was the glitter on the card front part of the paper or did you add glitter with a spray?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harrah's Resort Atlantic City - MapyRO
    Harrah's Resort Atlantic City locations, rates, amenities: expert Atlantic 당진 좜μž₯샡 City research, 창원 좜μž₯μ•ˆλ§ˆ only at Hotel and Travel Index. Realtime 당진 좜μž₯μ•ˆλ§ˆ driving directions to Harrah's Resort 영천 좜μž₯샡 Atlantic City, 동해 좜μž₯λ§ˆμ‚¬μ§€

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application