Highland Christmas Scrapbook Layout

Hi Papercrafters

I am scrapping today with the traditional 'Highland Christmas' collection from Couture Creations. 

Have you got yours yet? 

Isn't it so traditionally festive?


I started with 'sheet 3' from the Highland Christmas 12" Paper  Pad and added a red tartan matt cut to 4 1/2" wide x 7" tall, distressed edges and attached with foam tape. Next I added the doilies, cut in half and attached flat. I then added some strips to the left and bottom right before sanding and attaching my photo with foam tape.



I love the chipboard designs from Couture Creations, and used a few on my page! 
I foiled them all in my very favourite colour foil ..... Rose Gold!

 CO726489 Christmas Corner Set - Chipboard
CO726500 Mini Holly Branches
CO726296 Hanging Baubels - Chipboard


Foiled and sparkling in Rose Gold!

Next, I created a floral bouquet and slipped in a die cut deer ... so cute!


I then focused on the top left corner for balance. 
I fussy cut the bow and Christmas sentiment from the Paper Pad and attached these; 
I also slipped in another piece of Dollie for balance!



To finish, I used the 2mm Champagne adhesive diamante's and placed them sporadically on the lower half of my layout.

Ho Ho, I am feeling festive!


Couture Creations Products Used

Highland Christmas 12"x12" paper Pad - CO726272
Christmas Corner Set, Chipboard - CO726489
Hanging Baubles, Chipboard - CO726502
Mini Holly Branches, Chipboard - CO726500
Mini Die, Highland Reindeer - CO726296
Silver & Gold Bouquets - CO724918
Rose Gold Bright Foil - CO725703
Champagne 2mm Adhesive Gems - CO724158
Paper Doilies Set - CO725777


I hope this has brought some early Christmas spirit into your craft room!

Thanks for stopping by.

Collette
xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Silver Bells Christmas Card

Masculine Quick Cards