Magnetic Platform & Die Cutting

Hi Papercrafters

On my recent travels I have often been asked about the Magnetic Platform by Couture Creations and if it is a worthy investment. 



ABSOLUTELY I reply! 

To support that answer, I thought I would do a quick video to show you why I love the Couture Creations Magnetic Platform, and of course, I have made a simple little card  just for you 😉.


The Video


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5oGyGpMB4M

A few more pics 😀


Couture Creations products Used:

Magnetic Platform - CO725716
Go Cut & Emboss Machine - 
'Grateful' Stamp & Die Set - ULT157744
'Holly Berry Sprig Set' - CO724946
'Snow White Cardstock' - ULT200001
Camden Beaded Flower - CO724298A
Special Occasions Gold Swiss Dot Foil - CO726398
Mirror Foil Board Matt - CO725410


I hope you have enjoyed my post and video and that it has given you some creative inspiration.
Until next time

Collette 💞





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application