'Paris' Layout

‘Paris’

'Just Landed is an amazing collection from Kaisercraft. I love the somewhat monotone colour schemes, it means I can put most photos with it and the colour just seems to work with the papers.
 Here is my layout with the wonderful Eiffel Tower.
DSC_0670 

DSC_0674 

I taught this to a few friends in my shop yesterday and could not resist posting their stunning pages!

IMG_5754

Kaisercraft Products Used:  ‘Just Landed’ Collection – P2098 World Map | P2097 Journal | P2099 Baggage | P2101 Polaroids | P2105 Passport | CT857 Collectables | FL576 Flourish Pack Travel | F633 Paper Blooms Olive | F644 Paper Blooms Mini Coconut | F661 Paper Blooms Mini Black | SB793 Pearls Black | DD374 Decorative Die Mini Foliage.

Hope you feel inspired with this layout and have as much fun as my friends did.

Happy crafty times
Collette
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Silver Bells Christmas Card

Masculine Quick Cards