'Dreams' Scrapbook Layout


I cannot take credit for this gorgeous photo, Penny Hall, an amazing children’s photographer took it and I simply had to get permission to use it. I have kept the layout simple so the photo ‘shines’. 

I have used papers from The Cottage Rose Collection and Sea Breeze from Kasiercraft.

DSC_0302 

DSC_0309

Kaisercraft Products Used: Cottage Rose Collection –  P2070 Floral Bouquet | P2072 Wallpaper | P2074 Garden |SS311 Sticker Sheet | CT854 Collectables | EM405 Paper Doilie | FL440 Wooden Flourishes Hearts |F640 Paper Blooms Fairy Floss | F627 Paper Blooms Coconut | F657 Mini Paper Blooms Fairy Floss | F644 Mini Paper Blooms Coconut | EM995 Assorted Paper Leaves |RS305 Sparklets Words Believe Dreams | PL501 Pearl Strip White | Sea Breeze Collection: P2017 Refresh.

I hope you like it as much as I do!

Collette

xx

Comments

  1. Perfect papers and flowers to go with the photo. It's a beautiful layout Collette.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application