Beach Fun Layout


Have you tried the Alphabet dies from Kasiercraft yet? In this layout I cut them out in Jac paper, (a double sided adhesive paper available from most good craft shops) and then peeled the backing paper off and stuck them to my layout. I then peeled the front paper off and poured on fine sand. After shaking off the excess I was left with a rether cool title! Did you also notice how I splattered white Gesso on my background paper, adds a nice subtle slightly textured element.

  DSC_0079 

 Tearing strips for sand or water is goes together that jelly and ice cream…yum! Have fun creating your layers and roughing up those edges!
 
Kaisercraft Products Used: ‘Coastal Escape Collection’ – P2057 Sea Grass| P2058 Underwater | P2054 Shoreline | SS307 Sticker Sheet | CT850 Collectables |DD732 Decorative Die Interlocking Circles | DD364 Decorative Die Seagulls | DD522 Decorative Die Berry Vine.
Other Products Used: Shells | Netting | Sand | White Gesso.

Have a great day 

Collette
xx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application