'Z' Fold card


This is such a beautiful card making collection!

I do love to create with the 6 1/2″ paper pads….all the same great scrapbooking designs……..just smaller; perfect proportions for cards! I know that whatever I throw together works because the colours and tones all compliment each other!

Did you spot that gold glitter tape? So versatile and just what you need to add when you need it needs something! There is an awesome colour range to choose from.

DSC_0850







Kaisercraft Products Used: ‘Treasured Moments’ Collection – PP987 Paper Pad | P2007 Memory | CD512 Card & Envelope Packs Kraft |F638 Paper Blooms Cranberry | EM995 Assorted Paper Leaves | PT227 Glitter Tape gold | DD101 Decorative Die Lacey Borders
Other Products Used : Gold Sequins

Have a fab day!

Collette
xx

Comments

  1. I didn't realise you'd used the glitter tape. Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Collette, I love this card. When I visited you in January at your shop you had mentioned that I could find it on you tube. I have had a look around, but could not find the instructions. Are you able to send me the link or point me in the right direction where I can find the instructions for this z fold card please?
    Thank you, Geetha (Brisbane)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application