Teepee Tree Christmas Card



For many years I have made these festive Christmas Tree Teepee cards and I thought I would share how I have made them with you. Super quick and super easy but so very impressive. 

Enjoy my video in which I show you how to make them and share how I have simply shaped the poinsettias with only my fingers!

DSC_0608

This is the Teepee card made which stands 8″ tall.

DSC_0609

I have added dimension to the die cut Poinsettias by ‘finger shaping’ them.

DSC_0611

 I have used the ‘Holly Jolly’ stamp set and Kaisercrafts red and black ink to decorate this section of the tree.

Here is the link to my video

   
Kaisercraft Products Used: Holly Jolly Collection – P1950 Sprightly | P1951 Chipper | P1946 Joyous | CT840 Collectables | CS240 Clear Stamps | DD330 Decorative Die Fancy Star | DD720 Decorative Die Layered Poinsettias |RS712 Rhinestones Deep Yellow | SB700 Rhinestones Silver | IP719 Ink Pad Black | IP734 Red .
Other Products Used : White glitter card | Crystalina Kindy Glitz | Paper Velcro closures.


Collette xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

Silver Bells Christmas Card