Kaisercraft Finalist Entry 2015 -2016

Hi everyone!

Here are my finalist entries for the Kaisercraft Design Team.

 I was sent two stunning collections to work with, collections that won't be available until later in the year. I have to say, both were simply gorgeous and had so many creative possibilities. I was asked to do a layout and a card for each collection....

so this is what I have done!

Silver Bells Collection

I am such a 'blue and silver' Christmas girl and fell in love this collection. It is primarily soft blues and pink with all the nostalgia and romance of Christmas. I love that the collection features snippets of traditional Christmas with many gorgeous Santa scenes. 

For my layout I went 'overboard' with glitter...after all, it is Christmassy! I glittered the background page and used texture paste, mists and more glitter with stencils to create a trail of stars. Then there were glitter frames to accentuate the photo and title and lots of die cut leaves. Oh and did I mentioned that I sparkled all afternoon!


"Believe in the Magic of Christmas"







 "Exploding Box Card"

I made one of my favourite cards with this collection. It is great for Christmas......full of surprises! When you open the card a box 'explodes' out of the card. Everyone really treasures these little cards and 'Silver Bells' makes it look all the more special.

 The front of the card.


 Of course I had to glitter the roses!


 The back of the card is sealed with a paper velcro closure.


Inside the card...minus the box!

 The card and box.

One side of the box.

 Another side showcasing a special photo.

  Another side.

 The final side. 

See what I mean about the collection, just love it!

Time Machine Collection

Gosh I love the colour combinations in this next collection and am sure you will too! 

I have done a cleaner more simple layout to showcase my stunning neice.



Torn paper, lace and Kaisercrtaft dies!

Kaisercraft wooden flourishes, mists, lace and paper pleating.

 Kaisercraft blooms misted with Kaisermist to co-ordinate.


 Card - "For a Special Person"

I have made a masculine fancy gatefold card with this collection.

The card closed with the punched 'Belly Band'.

 The back of the card stamped with kaisercraft stamps and room for a handwritten sentiment.

 The card when opened! How gorgeous are these papers and I love that Kaisercraft dies fit many of their paper shapes (oval).




So there are my entries. I do hope you like them. I love to use Kaisercraft products, they are easy to work with and the ranges are so inspiring. What can I say, I would love to be on their DT again...please wish me luck.

Collette

xxx

Comments

  1. Stunning! Absolutely gorgeous creations & those cards are Aaaah-mazing! Love them! Best of luck xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

      Delete
  2. What wonderful work again Collette. I just love the way you've used the baby's face in that stunning Christmas layout and I can't wait to make the box card. I also love the way you've used the lace on the Time Machine layout and what a fabulous gatefold card. I do hope your entries are successful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, thanks for your supportive words and yes, we will do the box card!

      Delete
  3. Collette you will be a walk-in. This bevy of art (more than craft) is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, such lovely comments. Thanks Ann. Keeping my fingers crossed!

      Delete
  4. awesome projects, Best of luck, fingers crossed for you XX :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adriana, thanks so much. xxx

      Delete
    2. Absolutely beautiful creations presented to Kaisercraft Design Team above Collette. Your talent in this field would certainly be beneficial to the team and I wish you success!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twist & Pop Card

Masculine Quick Cards

2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application